• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Online Application Questions

Boschmaniac

Inactive
Reaction score
first off... I sent in my application and a few mistakes were made, It asked for my first name, so I put it in, my last name, so I put it in, and all given names, so I put in my middle name. I am aware my first name is a given name, however it already asked for my first name so I didn't put it under Given names. So on my application, my first name wasn't on there. The other mistake definitely wasn't my fault, I selected "Army" and then selected the 3 trades I was interested in, however upon reviewing my application when it was complete, it had Navy checked off but still had the Army trades I selected.

So because of the mistakes I waited 60 days until my file closed and redid my application soon after, I got my name right this time, however, even after triple checking, it had Navy checked off again when I completed my application, but, still had my 3 army trades there.

So after all that typing my question is, what should I do? Is this a known glitch? Will they be able to see that Army should be checked off after looking at the trades I chose?

Another question, in my confirmation letter it wasn't very clear what to send in, yes I know to send in my birth certificate and transcripts, however it keeps mentioning "forms" in the letter. So, what all am I supposed to send in?

Thanks.

Boschmaniac said:
So after all that typing my question is, what should I do? Is this a known glitch? Will they be able to see that Army should be checked off after looking at the trades I chose?

Another question, in my confirmation letter it wasn't very clear what to send in, yes I know to send in my birth certificate and transcripts, however it keeps mentioning "forms" in the letter. So, what all am I supposed to send in?

If you applied to your local Recruiting Centre, go back and see them. 

If you applied "on-line", then email or call them to update your application with the correct information and this is what you need to send in  http://www.forces.ca/en/page/howtoapply-106#step1-1

Back