• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

OJE

Taptrick

Inactive
Reaction score
Yes that's right, it's not OJT anymore, the "E" stands for "employment"... Unless those are two different things?  (So many acronyms!!!)

This is my last summer as an Ocdt (should be getting my bachelor degree next december) and I just got my summer's OJE from the ROTP Employment Plan 2010 and it looks like I'll be with the 438th in St-Hubert.  That's pretty cool and all but St-Hubert isn't exactly a large base (not since the early '90s).  Actually it's not even a base, it's just a hangar...

Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you have experience working there or beeing there on TD... or any other Tactical Helicopter Squadron...  What kind of job can I expect?  I know I'll be there until august, but I have absolutely no idea what I'll be doing.

OJT = OJE ::)

Someone got their 'Leading Change' bubble filled and likely a promotion to boot.  ;)

Eh, it's OJT if you also have a training package to work on, a qualification to earn at the end, a board to sit, etc. Such as MARS officers between when they finish MARS IV and when they pass their C of C II board. They're doing a job (namely driving the ship around) but it's for a purpose. If you're just there doing a job until your next course, it's OJE.

But no, can't really help you out with what goes on in Tac Hel Squadrons.

Back