• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

OH NO IM DESPERATE FOR HELP ASAP

forgetjohnson

Inactive
Reaction score
I NEEEDD HELP
This is tricky.
I need the number to the people who do the backgroud check during the recruiting progress. One of my references received a phone call but they did not leave a contact number.My reference wants to call back sooo bad but she doesnt know what number to call! This is the one thing holding back my application,I neeed this number ASAP. I Need this!!!
Please, if anyone has any info please reply to this topic or email me at iforgetthefrog@hotmail.com!!!
THANK YOU

Relax a bit.  One of my references lost the number for Backcheck and it was all ok.  You have more than 1 reference; I'm sure they'll vouch for you as well.

thing is ... i called the rc and they said theyre waiting for one more response from my references and i know the only person who hasnt replied is the one who doesnt have the number to call them back

Talk to the Recruiting Centre again.  Tell them them which reference lost the number.  Ask them to have her called again.

That's funny, your profile shows you as a Pte in Borden.  Or is that just wishful thinking?

Back