• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Odds of Seeing CADPAT patrol caps?

TrooperHibbs

Inactive
Reaction score
what are the odds that that we will see patrol caps like the americans, i have seen some fake ones at surplus stores but they obv arent realy cadpat, i think it would be handy having both the boonie and the cap in my opinion, what do yout think?

I have Always Like the Idea of them, but i highly doubt we will ever see them!!

little to no chance. There's more important stuff we need in the supply system right now.

Fold your back and sides into the main body of the hat, instant brimmed patrol cap, the folds increase the issued hats "floppy" problem, even when wet.

There was some talk a while ago about a baseball hat style head dress being introduced. What came of it I do not know.
It would be nice to see one come out.

Just cut your bush hat down like the rest of the Army,it's too damn floppy anyways.The baseball cap style is not ideal as the brim impedes using the Elcrap scope.

head wraps exist aftermarket already. shemagh?! come on... seriously... the OD or Tan one works WAY better.

Well, a baseball style cap would be nice.

Worked up a good sweat on march today and found out just how floppy the bush cap can get. :-\

Back