• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Not sure if this belongs here, it involves my dog.

Barmecide

Inactive
Reaction score
I have a pug, the cutest pug in the world. I start basic training in November and no family in the area to take care of him, see my problem?

I have someone in Montreal who will take care of Mango while I'm away doing all that training and whatnot but I have to get him there first.

I was hoping you could tell me if it would be at all possible for me to pay the extra charge separately for my dog to travel on the same flight as me on November 6th? I'm flying out of Sault St. Marie, I believe it's going to be with Air Canada? I would have the person waiting for me to pick up Mango when we arrive in Montreal.

I'm not familiar with the whole process I've never been on an airplane before and any insight you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Should I speak with the person who will be booking my flight or is there no chance of this working out for me? I really don't want to have to give away my dog.  =(

Check with the CFRC about which carrier they are booking for you. Call the carrier and ask them. If you are going to be paying separately, and taking the responsibility for your dog, there should be no problem. I doubt you'll be able to make any claim against the Crown for any of it or the results though.

Back