• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

newbie help

• Thread starter Thread starter baracus1k
  • Start date Start date
B

baracus1k

I‘ve got a few quaestions that the FAQ didn‘t seem to answer. first, what place is the closest for application+recruiting in Toronto, O.?
If accepted, where do you go for training (location)? How long may the wait take before they contact you? How soon do you start training, do you have to do be in sync with other new recruits? can you serve full time? How are the facilities in the different places? can you live on the grounds, if so is there any exta equipment required?

assuming you are going in as a reservist:
closest place? CFRC Toronto

training? if ure in toronto as a reservist: most likely moss park armoury or old fort york armoury, LFCATC Meaford, CFB Borden, and a few other areas depending on the unit you join.

contact after application? after all tests are complete it will be roughly 2 months before you start training (in my case it is anyways )

serve full time? as far as i am concerned, join the reg force if you want full time work

facilities? from what ive seen of meaford and borden and the various armouries there pretty good.

live on grounds? as required for training.

hope this helps a bit

CFRC Toronto is located on 4900 Yonge Street, on Yonge and Sheppard (right on the subway line.) Hope that helps.

thank you all, I‘ll try my best.
(I know it must have been boring to
dig up all this top-secret information!)
lates, :sniper:

Back