• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Newb questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

steakzilla

Inactive
Reaction score
As Iam in the process of recruting Iam going to have a lot of question, most I will be able to find awnsers for by searching. But if in the case I cant find them, Is there anybody who dos't mind being asked stupid newb questions. I figure it would be better for evrybody if I talk to one patient person, then wasting the boards time with questions that may have been awnsered 100 times.
Thak you.  :cdn:

Use the search function with every word you can think of to describe the question. Try using google and ask jeeves and if you still come up empty handed, theres a good chance it hasnt been asked before. Tons of reading available here.

While there are plenty of experienced people to help you on this site, don't be afraid to call the recruiter dealing with your file, for answers.  The biggest frustration by Recruiters is trying to reach applicants successfully.  Make sure the recruiter you are dealing with, and your potential unit (in the reserves)  has a phone number where you can be reached and/or a message can be successfully left.  You need to check that line for messages and be able to call them back that day at best, but the next day at the latest.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back