• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

need urgent info

• Thread starter Thread starter salah22
  • Start date Start date
S

salah22

i just heard about the summer reserves program
i am 16, and i was wondering if it was still possible to apply for one of the toronto locations; i am very interted, i wanted to know wat army felt like, because next year i am choosing unuverties and i am considering RMC

apply write cfat, interview, medical, pt then..bmq
all that over a few months...

The local recruiter in Toronto is located on the first floor of 4900 Yonge Street in Toronto. Just north of Yonge and Shepherd, west side of the street. It‘s the office with the big model tank in front of it. Can‘t miss it. Go in and ask to speak to someone. They‘re fairly cool there and they will help you. That‘s what they are there for.

You may need parental consent, so it may be fruitful to bring one of your parents. Being a parent myself, I would be much more likely to give my permission if I knew exactly what you are getting yourself into.

Good luck.

Presuming, of course, that you are from the Toronto area.

In any event, the advice still stands - get to a recruiting centre and talk to someone. :D

I‘d also try to get there ASAP. The application process can be fairly lengthy, so it you are wanting to get accepted this summer you may have to rush rush rush.

take your time.. the reserves will still be there next year..... (hopefully) :p

:mg: :mg: the chances of getting in for the summer aren‘t the best but fill out the paper work anyway. don‘t rush into anything. It‘s a big descision

thanks guys

i was wondering which unit in toronto would you recommend, because i see that there a couple but i sont quite know the differences

Back