• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

need some answers please !

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilchrist1

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
hey first time on here ... i was just wondering if anyones application process went as fast as mine did..? i applied in feb did my CFAT  a week later and was told that i passed and one of the ones i qualified for was intel op?? and i thought to myself does that need a high cfat score or not... i applied for artillery so i just hope i scored high.... i was suppose to do my med exam and interview the same day but they were extremely busy so i did it a few days later and at the med exam he said i was green .. aka good to go.... and in the interview he told me that he would give me a recomendation which is good but didnt guarentee a job .. that was on feb 17th and i called two weeks after and they said i was merit listed.. from what i have read people usually wait awhile before getting merit listed and when i called they said job offers would be go out in begining of april i was just wondering if anyones process was this short because i keep reading that people wait on average  6 to 7 months to get merit listed or a job offer some even wait a year or two to get a job offer i just hope with my process being so quick i dont have to wait so long... i dont mind waiting just the sooner the better ... if anyone could give me some feed back on it because im kinda loosing my mind here lol i applied for arty-field reg force...

I did my CFAT, medical, and interview all in one day. I also scored fairly above average.

But, it doesn't matter how fast you do all these things, once you are put on the merit list, you are in the same boat as someone who took a year to get everything done. According to my recruiter, position on the merit list is based on educational grades, the CFAT, and your interview, with little based on when you were merit listed.

You, like me, are in the same boat as all us other "merit listers".

Good luck.

gilchrist1 said:
hey first time on here ... i was just wondering if anyones application process went as fast as mine did..? i applied in feb did my CFAT  a week later and was told that i passed and one of the ones i qualified for was intel op?? and i thought to myself does that need a high cfat score or not... i applied for artillery so i just hope i scored high.... i was suppose to do my med exam and interview the same day but they were extremely busy so i did it a few days later and at the med exam he said i was green .. aka good to go.... and in the interview he told me that he would give me a recomendation which is good but didnt guarentee a job .. that was on feb 17th and i called two weeks after and they said i was merit listed.. from what i have read people usually wait awhile before getting merit listed and when i called they said job offers would be go out in begining of april i was just wondering if anyones process was this short because i keep reading that people wait on average  6 to 7 months to get merit listed or a job offer some even wait a year or two to get a job offer i just hope with my process being so quick i dont have to wait so long... i dont mind waiting just the sooner the better ... if anyone could give me some feed back on it because im kinda loosing my mind here lol i applied for arty-field reg force...

Probably the longest run-on sentence ever.  Congratulations on getting merit listed.  It seems like it's a good thing for you there's no 'written' part of the CFAT- based on what I'm reading here, writing isn't your forte!

Sorry for the writing up there... now that i read it seems like the biggest run on sentence . I thank kmcneil for giving me an answer despite the fact of my so called paragraph and run on sentences, thank you for your maturity.

gilchrist1 said:
Sorry for the writing up there... now that i read it seems like the biggest run on sentence . I thank kmcneil for giving me an answer despite the fact of my so called paragraph and run on sentences, thank you for your maturity.

While this is the internet where many people use internet slang, people on this forum appreciate well put together sentences using proper grammar. It makes it easier to read and easier for us to get what you are trying to say. I had to read your post a few times to put it together.

Putting "..." after everything is repetitive and makes reading what you're trying to say difficult. Also, putting a capital letter where needed helps too.

Middle school English 101...

I was not worried about grammer. I was worried about my questions being answered. If i would have known it was SO important to you people, i would have properly addressed it. Go and try and put someone else down, im not going to stand for it. If you want to answer go ahead, Do you say this, that and the other thing about how it was written. I clearly know THANKS! Just wanted an answer, which i got from kmcneil, who so far is the only one who helped despite the fact of my first post.

gilchrist1 said:
I was not worried about grammer. I was worried about my questions being answered. If i would have known it was SO important to you people, i would have properly addressed it. Go and try and put someone else down, im not going to stand for it. If you want to answer go ahead, Do you say this, that and the other thing about how it was written. I clearly know THANKS! Just wanted an answer, which i got from kmcneil, who so far is the only one who helped despite the fact of my first post.

Well, isn't that a "Hurray for me and screw you" attitude if I've ever seen one.

Did it occur to you that if you piss people off, you will no longer get answers?

Follow the site guidelines.  Too simple.

gilchrist1 is now banned for inappropriate conduct via PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back