• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Need Advice

probi

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, 

Looking for some professional advice here, I was in the reserves roughly 3-4 years ago while in high school and a bit beyond.  I initially signed up for the field ambulance, recieved my letter from DND stating I had been accepted to  field ambulance but upon arrival it was definitly  a free for all amongst the trades to take me,  I ended up being sworn into the infantry that day, as I couldnt find the Medic recruiter....  I mean dont get me wrong it was awsome fun, I mean weds. nights were honestly kind of meh, but training was un believably cool and essential in forging the ambitous man ive become today.    I finished my BIQ with the Top Shot Award under my belt.  Nothing to brag about as i know anyone can achieve this, but I wasnt a bag of crap.

I realize that if it wasnt for the CF I would not be completing my EMT course and pursuing my Paramedic, or be the youngest member in my center as a Emergency communications officer, Or be one of the most successful members of my friends, and I owe alot of my drive and success to what the CF showed Me I could do.  Now I tried to get back in today after leaving for a while, as a medic... my initial choice. Only to find that ive been dismissed 5E i believe it was.  Which seems a little extreme for someone with a few pieces of gear and an exeptional training record.  Isnt that what they give to criminals?  Apparently I had some gear to return that they've been asking for,  im just wondering, once I return it will they remove that 5E and let me re apply as a medic??  I mean if they ask anyone ive worked with/ and ESPECIALLY anyone ive EVER taken a course with theyll have nothing but exceptional things to say.   

Did i screw myself for life with the CF from one stupid move?  I think all i have as like tunic X 2 pants X 2/ Cargo Box X 2/ Boots X 4.      Just small pedley things like that.     

You should be able to return the kit and ask for your release item to be reviewed.

A better question is whether or not they're hiring Med techs right now ... best that you go and ask at your local recruiting center.

Back