• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

My story

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordVagabond

Inactive
Reaction score
Well, as many of you have been following in my other thread, I've been trying to focus down onto one MOC... well, after careful consideration, a TON of advice from some of the more experienced members of the board and the forces, and after researching like a University student (because I am one!  :blotto: ), I have decided on my MOC.

I have signed my application. I have submitted my documents except for my medical appraisal and my references (because neither are done yet), and I am going for...

Infantry Officer  :salute: :army:

I am hoping to get into 1 PPCLI or 2PPCLI because I would love to be part of 1 Mechanized. 3PPCLI only if I can do jump course ;) But I definitely want to be in the Patricia's, and not just because they're the "coolest" out there... it's because I live in Patricia country (Alberta) and I did a paper on the Patricia's for my military history paper, so I have done a lot of research into it and want to be part of that :D

So, I will post here how my application process goes and will update regularly  :warstory: :salute: :cdn:

Glad you finally made up your mind. Good luck, thanks for the info. I guess we can lock it. Go ahead and repost when you get an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back