• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MMT 00168 Course

Holguinero

Reaction score
I was wondering what we will be doing and what I can expect from the course. It will start on September 25th, but I have not received any kind of information yet. All we know is about the inspection and the positions we may be sent to. Could anyone share some kind of information about what we will be doing during that training and any tips I should keep in mind?

At the same time I saw some cooks (Navy) who had a moral patch on their right arm, does anyone from the Air Force could show a photo on what they look like?

I was wondering what we will be doing and what I can expect from the course. It will start on September 25th, but I have not received any kind of information yet. All we know is about the inspection and the positions we may be sent to. Could anyone share some kind of information about what we will be doing during that training and any tips I should keep in mind?

At the same time I saw some cooks (Navy) who had a moral patch on their right arm, does anyone from the Air Force could show a photo on what they look like?

First off congratulations on becoming part of one of the largest and IMHO the best trades in the CAF. We have the privilege to service in all environments and in just about every unit.

Your initial Supply trades training will consist of the very basics of how to log on to DRMIS and navigate it as well as some basic usage. You will also learn some warehousing and basic packaging. The more in-depth stuff will be taught at your initial posting and further coursing. You will also learn about trade and environmental history

I hope you enjoy your courses and best of luck!

Back