• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Missing Person: Brent Galster, age 62

BeyondTheNow

Staff member
Directing Staff
Inactive
Mentor
Reaction score
For anyone out west, please keep your eyes peeled for this individual. Brent is a relative on my spouse’s side of the family. Any information at all would be helpful. From what I understand, the family is expecting the worst at this point, but there’s always hope. Please contact the RCMP using the information provided in the link, or you can PM me.

Thank you

http://bc.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/ViewPage.action?siteNodeId=2087&languageId=1&contentId=54753

Missing Person to locate: Brent Galster

2018-03-23
Vernon/North Okanagan

2018-03-22 13:53 PDT

File # 2018-5601

Vernon North Okanagan RCMP is requesting the public’s assistance in locating a missing Vancouver resident that may be in the Vernon area.

Brent Galster was last seen in the Vernon area in December of 2017, using a local ATM in the down town area. Since Galster’s disappearance, police have followed up on several leads and possible sightings, however Galster remains missing. Police are very concerned for Galster’s well-being and friends and family report that this is out of character for him to be out of contact for this long.

Description of Brent Galster:

Caucasian male;
62 years;
5ft 10 in (178 cm);
150 lbs (68kg);
grey hair;
green eyes
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Brent Galster is urged to contact their local police, remain anonymous by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or leaving a tip online at www.nokscrimestoppers.com 

Released by

Cst. Kelly Brett

Media Relations Officer Vernon North Okanagan RCMP
3402-30th Street, Vernon BC V1T 5E5
Office: 250-260-7161
Fax: 250-260-761-7191
Email: kelly.brett@rcmp-grc.gc.ca

We've received word that Brent's body was found in Lake Okanagan this morning. It's not good news, but not unexpected. Thank you to those who read the above post.

Back