• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Miss Teen USA

What am I missing here?  Makes perfect sense.  Need more maps so South Africa and Irak can better help the USA get more to help Irak and South Africa and Asia and such.  Send this girl to the U.N.  She'll end world hunger and the US map shortage in the education system.  Brilliant plan!

Crantor said:
What am I missing here?  Makes perfect sense.  Need more maps so South Africa and Irak can better help the USA get more to help Irak and South Africa and Asia and such.  Send this girl to the U.N.  She'll end world hunger and the US map shortage in the education system.  Brilliant plan!

Who's looking for a date with a hot blonde?

Sweet Jesus,

I am in love.

I agree South Africa needs the U.S of americans to teach them about the Middle East and Iraq, and stuff.

God Bless American gals.

dileas

tess

My wife was watching this the other night...just as funny (and as an educator, very scary) the second and third time around. It was amusing to watch Miss New Jersey, in response to her question on what she thought was the most important skill for teens today, answer "public speaking."  :)

I just added Miss South Carolina as a friend on facebook. I wonder if she'll respond... ;D

Oh, I don't know.  While she wasn't able to answer the question, she definitely provided an excellent demonstration.

Once she polishes off her public speaking, she'll be in politics. 

I think a quote from Billy Madison is due here:

Principal: "Mr. Madison (or Miss Teen USA contestant), what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even CLOSE to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. "

Billy Madison: "Okay, a simple 'wrong' would've done just fine."

Quag said:
I think a quote from Billy Madison is due here:

Principal: "Mr. Madison (or Miss Teen USA contestant), what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even CLOSE to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. "

Billy Madison: "Okay, a simple 'wrong' would've done just fine."

Who's "Billy Madison"?

Well, she accepted my facebook friendship!!

I see I'm not the only one on these forums she's friends with too!! ;)

Although watching a spectacular public speaking meltdown is good fun, I found this example a little painful to watch.

Usually, I'm one of the first to make fun of these "talent" contests, but I felt sorry for this 17 year old girl who embarrassed herself on international TV.

I wonder if she'll major in Communications in College...

Wow, I, um.......what?

While I don't like pointing out someones intellectual deficiencies, that was very difficult to follow. 9 times out of 10 I can at least figure out what the point is they're trying to make, but I came up empty on that one.

I do feel bad for her though, that must have been very embarrassing.

Back