• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MILSIM EVENT - CFB RIVERS August Long 2009

charlietango

Subscriber
Inactive
Reaction score
p240552640.jpg

Announcement!

I have secured CFB Rivers for Keystone Strike series #5, August Long weekend 2009.   Wolfpack WBAT will be running this location like a MOUT town in a 24hr setting. For those of you who do not know about the keystone strike series it is a MilSim event involving Airsoft.  MilSim based airsoft differs from your average blend of computer game style airsoft playing in a way that brings the military roots back to the game.  We use Military vehicles, equipment, and mindset.  NO WHINING ALOUD.  FIFO. K.I.S.S.  This event will offer a good venue for current CF to practice and hone their skills in this MOUT environment. 

if you would like information regarding this event please visit www.keystonestrike.com/forum or email myself at axo@shaw.ca
It is open to all who promise to push and attempt to accomplish the grueling tasks we will have to offer you.
Davin MacRae
Wolfpack WBAT
www.wolfpackwbat.com
www.keystonestrike.com/forum

here is a sneak peak of what we have to offer so far:

LCFBriversMan7Dig07.jpg

CFBrivers43MANdig08.jpg

CFBrivers58MANdig08.jpg

32504959.jpg

keystonecity-009.jpg

n607410469_1444305_6019.jpg

n607410469_1739621_1031.jpg

Interesting ...

It hasn't been CFB Rivers since 1972 when the forces disposed of the property.

Here's a bigger peak ...

A ghost town!! Haunted too apparently!! I like the bit about the movie being shot there & ergo the fresh coat of green paint on the shacks ...

http://www.ghosttownscanada.ca/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/4393

It is a neat site.  too bad the owner let it go so bad but we will give it a bit of re-vamp before the event.  here is what it looked like back in the day. 
rvair2h3.jpg

My Uncle was posted here in the 50's /60's and was tasked with moving supplies and equipment from Rivers to the new base in New Brunswick.(Gagetown) 7 days one way middle of winter.

I haven't been there since I was born. Dad got posted out in '66, just after I was brought into this world.

Back