• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military discounts

Cal Newsham

Inactive
Reaction score
There are several military discounts available through CFAPPRECIATION.COM It's free to join and receive a card, which will get you the discounts.

There are discounts in both US and Canada. The lay out of the site is quite good actually, sorting by category such as Travel, Accommodation, retail, etc.

Hi;
I'm retired military and my wife and I now run the "Abide Somewhere Inn Time B&B" (Victorian B&B) on the Shuswap Lake in North Okanogan Valley British Columbia. We have begun offering a 20% discount to all regular, reserve and retired military personnel. We also DO NOT CHARGE ANY TAXES ON OUR ROOMS. Our current rates are from $99.00 a night to $139.00 per night, including a full breakfast for 2 persons. (year round) Our only stipulations are that you must have a military (or retired) ID, or CF appreciations card to prove your service and your stay must be at least 2 nights. 

You can visit our web page to see the house and rooms at:    www.bbcanada.com/11354.html

Or email us at: somewhereinntime@gmail.com

Some other things we offer: We can get you discounts on evening meals at local restaurants.
                                          Arrange winery tours
                                          Pontoon boat tours of our part of the lake
                                          Christmas specials including xmas dinner, sleigh ride and gift games
                                          and more.

We hope to see all of you one day. Please don't hesitate to email us if you have questions.

Warmest regards
Your hosts
Cal and Glenice
somewhereinntime@gmail.com

Back