• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Here's to everyone who is stuck on duty or overseas this Christmas. Merry Xmas.  Happy non denominational holiday season, etc.

All the best to you and yours during the Holiday Season.  :christmas happy:

Hope Santa finds you all Warm Well and Safe, and those who can't be home at this time of year We will be thinking of you, and raise a toast to you. :subbies:

And for those of you who may be feeling down for whatever reason, we're all here for you as well. Merry Christmas!!

And to Recceguy: Here's hoping Santa brings you something to fill your stockings.

cupper said:
All the best to you and yours during the Holiday Season.  :christmas happy:

Hope Santa finds you all Warm Well and Safe, and those who can't be home at this time of year We will be thinking of you, and raise a toast to you. :subbies:

And for those of you who may be feeling down for whatever reason, we're all here for you as well. Merry Christmas!!

And to Recceguy: Here's hoping Santa brings you something to fill your stockings.

Looks like a lampshade. I can wear it on my head. :blotto:

recceguy said:
Looks like a lampshade. I can wear it on my head. :blotto:

well............that's one approach......just sayin'...... ;D

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas & a great 2015 for everyone.  :snowman:

Merry Christmas to all and I hope someone here has a white Christmas.

Everyone pulling shift on Operations and in Duty Centers; those working in Emergency Services or keeping the roads clear and the lights on...

Hope you had a peaceful one! :subbies:

I think 2015 is going to be my most challenging year, Basic in less then a month, and after basic is my occupational training.

Hope you all are enjoying your holidays, and have a fantastic New Year!  :salute:

Merry Christmas everyone. Feels more like spring but hey, I'll take the gifts. I wish everyone the best next year!

Back