• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Merit Listed / board selections

navy123

Inactive
Reaction score
I've been reading up and down the forums and can't seem to figure out when the board selection meetings are and which trades have them? I'm not sure that I fully understand so that is why I am posting! So after being merit listed is there going to be a board selection for my trade (RMS Clerk) anytime soon? thanks

The board selections for different trades occur at different times during the year. (for example, after my interview, the person interviewing explained when the selection for my trade would be) The best thing to do is contact your recruitment center and ask them when the selection board sits for your specific trade. Some trades will have multiple selections (there are a couple of threads pertaining to infantry soldier and officer selections) other trades may only have a selection board that sits once. The recruitment center will let you know!

Anyone have any idea when or if the Traffic Technician Selection Board will be sitting? The MCC said that the selection date had passed and I was not selected for Tfc Tech, however a friend of mine in Ontario was told the board has not sat yet. Are the selection done by region, is this where the difference is coming from?

I'd really appreciate any information, it will help me decide which direction I step in making a career.

Hey JorgSlice,

Unfortunately, I don't have enough information to answer your questions in detail. However, I did notice that a lady from NB has been selected for Traffic Technician and will be attending BMQ in late August.

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/106774.0

Back