• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Meet and Greet In Vancouver!

Good to go here! Time and place? Do we want to meet at a restraunt or a pub?

MedTech said:
Good to go here! Time and place? Do we want to meet at a restraunt or a pub?

Geez,

If you guys can arrange this somewhere in the vicinity of the UVic SUB ... even I'd manage to get my butt out there for it!!  ;D

I will be here end of October, I live downtown so anywhere in the downtown area is preferable for me, a pub or restaurant, coffee shop, whatever...sorry Vern but I won't be in Victoria until at least Jan/Feb :)

NavComm said:
I will be here end of October, I live downtown so anywhere in the downtown area is preferable for me, a pub or restaurant, coffee shop, whatever...sorry Vern but I won't be in Victoria until at least Jan/Feb :)

Start the arrangements for then -- then!!  >:D

NavComm said:
Oh yeah vern we can meet at the Irish Times!

Good then!! I'm a red-head and will blend in nicely (will they mind if I wear chaps??) and nice dark Irish ale is good for one's heart -- or so I hear.  :)

Hmmm, on the island is better for me, but when dates are formalized I'll see if I can attend. 

ArmyVern said:
If you guys can arrange this somewhere in the vicinity of the UVic SUB ... even I'd manage to get my butt out there for it!!  ;D

Hmm.... tempting...

Wait a sec, do you actually live in that area?

GreyMatter said:
Hmm.... tempting...

Wait a sec, do you actually live in that area?

Well, currently, I do live on an Island ... in the smallest province. Is that close enough?? The trip would be worth it!!  ;D

ArmyVern said:
Well, currently, I do live on an Island ... in the smallest province. Is that close enough?? The trip would be worth it!!  ;D 

No chance of seeing 'chaps+girdle' in person then...    ;D

GreyMatter said:
No chance of seeing 'chaps+girdle' in person then...    ;D

Not a hope in heck. And, I don't do pics. They are just scarey.  :-\

ArmyVern said:
Good then!! I'm a red-head and will blend in nicely (will they mind if I wear chaps??) and nice dark Irish ale is good for one's heart -- or so I hear.  :)

at the moment I'm the brunette not wearing chaps, but goodness only knows what colour hair I'll have in January!

Shall we set the date for the 26 Oct? It's a Friday, and we can all wear our red t-shirt at it too  ;D

NavComm are you @ Discovery?

MedTech said:
Shall we set the date for the 26 Oct? It's a Friday, and we can all wear our red t-shirt at it too  ;D

NavComm are you @ Discovery?

Yes MedTech I am, but just on class A. Friday 26th is ok for me, unless the unit schedules something that I'm not currently  aware of.

Back