• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Meet and Greet In Vancouver!

BUMP! Doesnt any one wanna come out and play?

CDN Aviator??  ::)

LOL I wish! If I had the money I'd fly out east to play too! :D

May be able to make that one, might be in town for business that day.

Any others planned for Victoria?  Able to make one there most weekends.

GreyMatter said:
Any others planned for Victoria?  Able to make one there most weekends.

I fly into Victoria this Friday.  I've already got plans for Sat and Sun up-island, and won't find out until tomorrow how long I'm actually in town for, but if anyone is interested in a midweek get-together....??

Ugh, so once again my efforts have failed  :( some one else can try and arrange for a M&G here in Vancouver  >:(

I'm on my trauma rotation at Van General 16Oct-09Nov if anyone wants to try something later in the fall.

MM

I guess that's a good start - we can worry about it when I get there and get my call schedule and such.

MM

I just saw the post about the 8th.  From the sounds of it I think it is off.  Thats to bad as I am off tonight.  Perhaps we could throw up some dates, then from there pick a time and a place that works for everyone.

I am in New West right now so I was thinking of the River's Reach Pub.  The Skytrain could be an option for people who want to have a few then find their way home.

Just an idea here.  Let me know what you think.  In the mean time I might pop over and have a pint :)

MedTech said:
I'm up for meeting the infamous MM

Careful, with him working at the trauma unit, he's going to be looking for extra victims to practice on.  ;D

:o oh... I forgot about that... oh well I'll be safe with him around  ;D

I was just there yesterday... need some advance notice for future events...

but I did I gave 2 wk notice to all the forum members... but no one wanted to play :(

I will be back in Vancouver on August 1, so if this is still being organized I would like to attend.

I will be in town also.  Sometime in August we should start working on the details.

Back