• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Med Tech questions

stingfan93

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello everyone, so i am hoping this is the proper forum section to post this, but if not, maybe a Moderator can move this to the right section.

My name is Jacob and i am 20 years old. i have had dreams to become a PCP (primary care paramedic)

Last year i took Health Sciences in college and graduated with a 3.6 GPA and now its that time looking to apply for the Paramedic program here in Ontario.

I have decided that i would like to take the route to becoming a medical technician, i have tons of questions that i am hoping to get answered, i am also hoping a med tech sees this and takes the time to email/reply so we can talk more,

much thanks

Jacob

Try this forum: http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/92188.0

I too applied for the position of Med Tech. I applied 2 weeks ago and got selected for further processing maybe 4-5 days later.

I went through college for PCP, using my own money, so I'm applying with a diploma as well as paid experience as a PCP. I can try to answer any questions about the process, as one of my best buds went through the Med Tech process for college.

Back