• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Mat Tech course dates?

Sandore

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello, I am currently waiting to get posted to the Base Training List here in Petawawa. I am wondering if anyone knows when the next Materials Technician course is starting in Borden.  I`ve been asking around my ROR if they know anything or when my instructions will come in regarding my OT, sadly I am still in the dark. COS date is July 18.

Thanks

Are you referring to your 3's course? My roommate is a Mat tech and he is going on his 5s in Borden for July 9th.

If you have DWAN access, you can find course dates for CTC schools listed on the Army National Calendar. CFSEME belongs to CTC, so it should be there.

Now whether you are loaded onto a particular serial, that is something that could be checked in MITE by your unit's MITE clerk.

Starting a new career as a Mat Tech after 5 years as a Combat Engineer. Thanks for the help I`ll try and get on a comp at work tomorrow.

Back