• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Lost Boys 3 Tp 1 CER

mandj

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone around from 3Tp, 1 CER who served in Kuwait/Iraq April-Oct 91?? Doc, PomZ, Dozer??? >:D

They are all out. The Poms are making moolah in the patch here in AB, Dozier left just before the move to Edm in 96, and to which Doc are you refering to? Any one else you are wondering about?

Conrad Docherty, I heard he got out, not sure if he is still in contact with any of the boys?? Are you in 1 CER C4?

Lazy E said:
Conrad Docherty, I heard he got out, not sure if he is still in contact with any of the boys?? Are you in 1 CER C4?

Docherty I'm not sure about. "Was" in 1 CER is more accurate. I'm retired. Dozier was out just before an "Administrative burden/we will not entertain your re-engagement" thing.

Nice pic Wraight!

This course I am on right now sucks the big one! Although, I love the pace compared to the Regt!

I refuse to email you overlord, Tie Domi is my Pal!!!!

Kuwait 91: Best 6 months of my life bar none, minus the airline food they fed us the first week. Nothing like driving all over the DMZ making stuff go BOOM.

Jim MacElwain

Back