• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Lexi got promoted!

Lexi

Inactive
Reaction score
Okay, so maybe I'm overreacting and blowing this way out of proportion but I was promoted to Pte. last night.
That may not seem like a huge deal, but I'm thrilled, I was sure I wasn't gonna get the promotion.  ;D

On top of that, my CO asked me to attend a ceremony at City Hall today in celebration of the 125th anniversary of the Royal Canadian Army Cadets.... I'm the only Pte. going. She then invited to come help out kids at the armouries this Saturday.  ;D I'm packing in as much cadets as possible before Christmas Break, that way the withdrawl symptoms won't be as bad.  ;D

Cheers,
Lexi

I see we are using our title now?

congrats!
Don't ever say"only a ...."You worked hard for it,and by saying that you imply weakness.Be proud of your accomplishments,and rememember with rank comes responsibility.
Enjoy!

Good job kiddo  ;)

Geesh...you just got in what....last year?

Keep up the good work. I take it that you did really well on the green star testing?

Regards

gun plumber said:
congrats!
Don't ever say"only a ...."You worked hard for it,and by saying that you imply weakness.Be proud of your accomplishments,and rememember with rank comes responsibility.
Enjoy!
Hey, you stole that from Spiderman, sort of.

Congrats Lex, and keep it up.

Magnificent. Make sure to keep up on the work.

Good Job Lexi. It's great that you are moving up and enjoying the experience ;D

Franko said:
Good job kiddo  ;)

Geesh...you just got in what....last year?

Keep up the good work. I take it that you did really well on the green star testing?

Regards
This is my 8th month in cadets...
And I dunno how well I got on my green star testing... I haven't gotten it back yet.

The weirdest part about it was that my CI was taking green star cadets who joined after Christmas and who had not gone to camp and stuck them in green star again. Myself, who joined in early April, did not go to camp, but she put me in with the red stars. I thought maybe she had made a mistake, and I told her about it, and she just winked at me and walked away.  :P

Congrats!
Im new here and my friend lexi suggested this place to me so ya
I also attend cadets with lexi and i too got promoted to Pte. if any of you care

Thanx,
Knox
:salute:

my72jeep said:
Good show cant wait till I see cpl Lexi

I cant wait until I see General Burrows.....that may be a bit far away for now.... :D

Congrads!
I still remember when I got promoted to a Private. I felt so big! Just keep up the good work! So RHLI! I know a bunch of WO from your corps well 2 lol. Your corps is a really good corps stick with it and you will be really really awesome!!!

Sgt Humphrey
PS I can't wait till RSM Humphrey!

Hi Lexi

General...Corporal...?!

Well done. It feels great when we are recognized for our accomplishments. Keep at it and you'l be a seargent in no time!

Slim :salute:

Congratulations Private Lexi  ;) :salute:

Well done.

Lexi said:
Okay, so maybe I'm overreacting and blowing this way out of proportion but I was promoted to Pte. last night.
That may not seem like a huge deal, but I'm thrilled, I was sure I wasn't gonna get the promotion.  ;D

On top of that, my CO asked me to attend a ceremony at City Hall today in celebration of the 125th anniversary of the Royal Canadian Army Cadets.... I'm the only Pte. going. She then invited to come help out kids at the armouries this Saturday.  ;D I'm packing in as much cadets as possible before Christmas Break, that way the withdrawl symptoms won't be as bad.  ;D

Cheers,
Lexi

Congrats! Nice to see someone who sees ceremonies and saturday stuff as a perk!

Back