• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Kimberly Loucks!!! Where are you????

timmytoetag

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm looking for an old friend from Peterborough, ON.... Kim Loucks. Last I spoke to her she was a gunner.... that was maybe 5 years ago. If anyone can help, please let me know. Thank you

I wish I could help you, Timmytoetag. I must compliment you on your nickname!
Reminds me of what we used to call old cars with bad brakes, "Toe Tag Specials" hahaha

Can't help you much, but she was on Roto 8 (2001) in Bosnia with me.  Yes, she was a gunner.

LOL. Glad you like my nickname. Got it from my excessive desires to party many years ago. It just kinda stuck.

What's Roto 8?? I myself have never served in the military.
If you have any other way of pointing me in the right direction, or maybe get the message to her that her old friend from highschool is looking for her, it would be greatly appreciated. And yes, my real name is Tim.

Well, just looked in the military email addresses and she's not there.  That would lead me to believe she is no longer in the CF.

George Wallace said:
....or on Tour

....or married

....or __________
True, although, on tour would more than likely show up as XXXXXXX@deployed.

Married?  Perhaps.

I saw her last in Pet as a MBdr, that was well over 2 years ago.

Regards

thanks again for your help folks. have also gotten her dads phone number from a old highschool friend, so gona try that route too. hopefully the number is still in service.

timmytoetag said:
Petawawa? wats an MBdr??

CFB Petawawa is a large military base a couple hours from Ottawa. You might try the phonebook/canada411 for communities around there, maybe she still lives in the area. I remember Pembroke being one of the larger ones.

MBdr is a Master Bombardier, a rank for someone in the artillery trade.

Received a reply from an email I sent to someone who was on the same tour.  Apparently, she is now a Med Tech and may be on her QL3 course in Borden.

I've been trying to find Kim for ages now . . . I grew up with her and lost track somewhere around 4 or 5 years ago - I wanted her to be my maid of honour . . . couldn't get hold of anyone (Dad, Brother) to track her down - so I started fearing the worst . . . now all I care is that she is ok - from the posts I've read here she seems to still be out there and hopefully I will catch up to her again sometime!
Tim let me know if you find out more?

Hey Tim, Kim loucks is sitting beside me. She is now a medic out of Pet,but she is presently on course in B.C. If you give me your email and phone number I will pass it to her. She wants to know if this is Tim Cromie.

Have a good one

That member hasn't been on since Feb. but you can send them an email using the icons on their post.

Back