• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

If 10/10/10 is important, what does 11/11/11 signify?

GAP

Army.ca Legend
Subscriber
Donor
Mentor
Reaction score
If 10/10/10 is important, what does 11/11/11 signify? (smack on remembrance day....)

GAP said:
If 10/10/10 is important, what does 11/11/11 signify? (smack on remembrance day....)

WRT 10/10/10;  101010 in binary is 42 in decimal, which any Douglas Adams fan will tell you is the meaning of life, the universe and everything...  if that's important to you...

As for 11/11/11;  111111 in binary is 63 in decimal base, which means nothing... to me anyway.
Besides that, it will be the 93rd anniversary of Armistice Day, which really isn't as exciting as the meaning of life, the universe and everything...  But I bet just as many people will be getting married, or planning the birth of their child, on 11/11//11 as there were on 10/10/10.

Either way, it's all numbers based on a calendar which has an arbitrary start point...  ;D

Or if you want 19 Apr 2011 Skynet is activated and we are doomed.

I also know that 9/9/9 is just 6/6/6 upside down. It also sounds the same as "nein nein nein" verbally.

13/13/13 is even scarier. Doom is portended. Beware.
Row boat instructions not included. A good grounding
wire is reccomended.
Just my thought's.
Scoty B
P.S. Watch out for black cat's and ladder's also.

wildman0101 said:
13/13/13 is even scarier. Doom is portended. Beware.
Row boat instructions not included. A good grounding
wire is reccomended.
Just my thought's.
Scoty B
P.S. Watch out for black cat's and ladder's also.

Scoty

Are you sitting at the Ninteenth Hole right now?  What month were you thinking off?

So much for that theory.  :brickwall:
Must be this new russki liquid vitamin's.
With Cider. What was I thinking.
Scot B

wildman0101 said:
So much for that theory.  :brickwall:
Must be this new russki liquid vitamin's.
With Cider. What was I thinking.
Scot B

Is that a potatoe extract mixed with an apple extract, properly chilled on ice?

Hey! I just figued out what 11/11/11 means!

Just transfer it to numerical alpahbet (or whatever it is called, as in a=1, b=2, c=3, etc), and you get the acronym of a certain racial hate group. Voila!

George W
Potatoe,,, how did you know?
lmao  :peace:
Scoty B

11/11/11 is Remembrance Day next year. It "is a Commonwealth holiday to commemorate the sacrifices of members of the armed forces and of civilians in times of war."

crooks.a said:
11/11/11 is Remembrance Day next year.
Well, based on the thread's first post ("what does 11/11/11 signify? [smack on remembrance day....] ), thank you Capt Obvious  ::)

Journeyman said:
Well, based on the thread's first post ("what does 11/11/11 signify? [smack on remembrance day....] ), thank you Capt Obvious  ::)
I also explained its significance. I believe that would make me Maj Obvious, thank you very much.

Well, I suppose if could end up being one of the biggest and best "Basel Tatoos" ever.
With  :piper: :dileas: :piper: and more  :piper: :dileas: :piper:
doing their very best with songs such as this one: :salute:

Amazing Grace @ Basel Tattoo 2009

I'm thinking this has got to be one of the very best I have ever heard.
:cheers:to you lone :piper:
:yellow:

I just have to add this one also:
Highland Cathedral @ Basel Tattoo 2008
;D

Family Planning or what???
Barbara and Chad Soper should also have no problem remembering all of their kids' birthdays. Their three children were all born exactly one day, one month and one year apart, each on what many consider a lucky day - 8-8-8, 9-9-9, 10-10-10.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/yahoocanada/101015/canada/mother_has_three_baies_on_dates8_8_8__9_9_9__10_10_10

Back