• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

i had surgery on my shoulder to reconstruct my labrom

matthew709

Inactive
Reaction score
I had my labrom re constructed about 2 monthes ago and ive been in physio therapy. once my arm has reached normal working order would this cause me to not be able to join reserve infantry. I know your supposed to be off all medications for some time but I was prescribed just one script of Percocet that I took for a week. would I still have to wait a year/6 monthes or whatever the time limit is.. if it matters much it was a day surgery in and out but I was in a sling for 6 weeks and have been doing physio since which has gone great and I am almost back to normal.

ty in advance.

You'll need letters from your family doc, your orthopedic surgeon and probably physio regarding the surgery and your recovery.  What will prevent you from joining likely would be unfavourable recovery from the surgery.  Check with the CFRC as to when after the surgery you'll be able to apply - likely after being released by physio and clean bill of health from your surgeon.

On another note, PLEASE use proper grammar, capitalization and punctuation - that whole post was very difficult to follow.

MM

And here is your official warning to post in proper English as per Site Policy.

I just reviewed all of your previous ones, too.

Back