• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How to get my recruiter E-mail?

Khaalid

Inactive
Reaction score
anyone know where i can find my recruiters e-mail? i e-mailed some people before who i thought were recruiters, but they weren't. They told me to email them, but i have no idea where to get my recruiters e-mail.

- I live in Edmonton, AB
- in west side to be more specific

does anyone know the recruiters email for this area?

I'm going to offer some friendly advice.

You post here frequently with questions with very specific answers.  Your best bet to find all of the specific information you're looking for, and to maximize its accuracy and current relevance, is to contact your local recruiting center. 

CFRC Det Edmonton
Canada Place, 9700 Jasper Ave, Suite 125
Edmonton, Alberta
T5J 4C3

Phone: 780-495-2274
Fax: 780-495-7523

Business Hours:

Monday to Friday 10:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m.

That info took me 5 seconds to find, and they can help you more than anyone here can.

Khaalid said:
anyone know where i can find my recruiters e-mail? i e-mailed some people before who i thought were recruiters, but they weren't. They told me to email them, but i have no idea where to get my recruiters e-mail.

- I live in Edmonton, AB
- in west side to be more specific

does anyone know the recruiters email for this area?

Has your file been transferred to to the centre in Edmonton?  If not, they can't help you.  Suggest you send your questions to jobs@forces.ca

DAA said:
Has your file been transferred to to the centre in Edmonton?  If not, they can't help you.  Suggest you send your questions to jobs@forces.ca

OP is 16 and pretty sure they haven't even applied yet....

PMedMoe said:
OP is 16 and pretty sure they haven't even applied yet....

Good pickup!!!  I also noticed the barage of questions posted all of the place from them as well...

When you finally are called into the recruiting centre, make sure to take the card of whoever you're dealing with. That way you know who they are and have all their info in one place.

DAA said:

yes i'm 16, lol yes i do have a lot of questions because the recruiters i talked to didn't seem to know what they were talking about. but can i still email jobs@forces.ca for my questions on when to apply for ROTP?

Khaalid said:
yes i'm 16, lol yes i do have a lot of questions because the recruiters i talked to didn't seem to know what they were talking about. but can i still email jobs@forces.ca for my questions on when to apply for ROTP?

Absolutely!!!  jobs@forces.ca will be able to answer your questions and I also encourage you to look through the forces.ca website at the same time to browse occupations.  If there is a particular occupation that you are interested in, then I would suggest you use the jobs@forces.ca email to inquire about those occupations and at the sametime, to ask just what specific Gr 11 or Gr 12 courses that you will require inorder to be eligible for acceptance into any of those occupations.

And there are many people here at Army.ca who can provide insight as well.

The sooner you ask, the more opportunites that may lay ahead.

Back