• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How the RCR fold their towels

Tooooooooo Funnyy..I actually saw that for the first time in Cornwallis...oh, about 25 years ago~~~.

Oh, and I checked...Toshiba does not cover spewed coffee on their computers~~~~ :piper:

My girlfriend's looking at me strangely, like I'm the biggest weirdo in the world for laughing my ass off at a video about folding towels.

Brihard said:
My girlfriend's looking at me strangely, like I'm the biggest weirdo in the world for laughing my *** off at a video about folding towels.

You're not alone!  ;D

Hahaha, my Dad is going to LOVE this!

Nostix said:
The Joke
------------
My Head

In the military, they like to poke fun at The RCR (The Royal Canadian Regiment) by using their unit abbreviation - RCR -, which turned to be: "Run Chicken Run"

And the finished product of the folded towel was...?  :P

Nostix said:
The Joke
------------
My Head

I was in the same boat but didn't have the stones to be the one that asked haha...

lethalLemon said:
In the military, they like to poke fun at The RCR (The Royal Canadian Regiment) by using their unit abbreviation - RCR -, which turned to be: "Run Chicken Run"

And the finished product of the folded towel was...?  :P

That did it. Thanks.

Worst thing I have ever seen.

1.  That towel was not properly Brasso-stained.  (Obviously he never puts it to its proper use.)
2.  No proper "two-three" counts between movements.  Lousy drill.
3.  Was not done on his barracks box while kneeling on a perfectly polished floor.

Pathetic.

I recall a little deuce & half ditty sung by troops on the move .  . .

"The RCR refuse to fight, unless there brass is shining bright. The patter of 1000 feet, all polished bright and lined up neat"

or something thing like that

Back