• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How do you achieve Jr. Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

q_1966

Inactive
Reaction score
How do you become, what do you have to do to/ how do you achieve it, Jr. Member (2 Mapleleaf), Member (3 Mapleleaf), etc

- Shawn

Has to do with the number of posts you've written.  The more you write, the more maple leafs you earn.  I believe jr. member is 50...  I know it's on the site somewhere, if I find it I'll post the link for you.

T

ya jrs is 50 member is 100 i would assume full member is 200 so on and so on

Thank you, you saved me from asking the same question..looks like I have a way to go

SR rank is 500
and it looks like anything above 1000 is a army.ca veteran or a directing staff

zerhash said:
SR rank is 500
and it looks like anything above 1000 is a army.ca veteran or a directing staff

above 1000 is Army.ca Veteran ...No Number of posts qualifies you as DS.  DS is a moderator who is recruited for showing skill and good leadership ability.

zerhash said:
woops thought i said that

No you didn't. You posted misinformation regarding the DS.

Speaking of posting, try limit yourself to posting a relevent and mindful comment. You've cluttered the board in recent days with one and two word, inane posts or cute little comments to almost every thread. I can only assume, in an attempt to reach the 250 mark and full member.  We enjoy posts and threads from people who've reached that point with thoughtful, informative threads and comments, not by "bumping" to get there. Nothing really special happens to you at that point. Please get a different hobby.

For reference:

Guest  0
New Member 25
Jr. Member 50
Member 100
Full Member 250
Sr. Member 500
Army.ca Veteran 1000

How do you get out of the "Guest" status and become a member?  I looked for FAQ but could not find them.  Could you help?

It's based on the number of posts. The basic system is described here:

http://army.ca/forums/threads/22930/post-125756.html#msg125756

Cheers
Mike

50 posts - Junior Member
100 posts - Member
250 posts - Senior Member

Guest    0
New Member    25
Jr. Member    50
Member    100
Full Member    250
Sr. Member    500
Army.ca Veteran    1000

Thanks,

I noticed mine changed the next time I logged in.

Thanks again

Changes are immediate after you hit the magic numbers. I've also upped the PM limits, since people seemed to be hitting them pretty early...

I was just wondering how you get "promoted" to jr. Member etc... Is it just number of posts?Thanks
UBIQUE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back