• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

how did you find this site

• Thread starter Thread starter TG1 GUNNER
  • Start date Start date
Any search on the Canadian army will bring up something from one of these forums that's how I found it.

God knows, its been so long i dont even remember. I was a member of the Military.com Website for a while before Army.ca. Ever since, my activity level has dropped to nothing on Miltiary.com  ;D

I was thinking of starting a thread like this, oh well, you beat me to it.   :)
I found this site trying to find reserve units in North Bay almost 2 years ago. I lurked around and read the forums without commenting until this past November, when I had a question and signed up to this "Grate" site. (I think I have been in that thread too long :blotto:)

I'm with Shortbus, I can't remember. I think it may have been when I was bored one night searching for information about Joining the CF.

I typed Army.ca about 7 months ago thinking I'd come along to the Canadian Forces Recruiting website or something like that and look what popped up! I was pleasantly surprised!
:)

PS> Yes I know the link to the Recruiting website now...  ::) Silly me...

Pte (R) Joe said:
I typed Army.ca about 7 months ago thinking I'd come along to the Canadian Forces Recruiting website or something like that and look what popped up! I was pleasantly surprised!
:)

PS> Yes I know the link to the Recruiting website now...   ::) Silly me...

Wait so u mean this isnt the recruiting site?????   :-\:blotto:

jk,
anyways i came here about 2 years ago when the army.forces.gc.ca forum closed down, i didnt post there, just read,which is what i did for a while here as well

After a new pte in my unit blabbed on and on about it throughout and entire ex, I decided to figure out what all the fuss was about....and tada, it's "GRATE" (yes yes, that damn thread)

Searching for info about my old Regiment. Visited this site for about 5 years before becoming a member.

I typed in army message boards into the google search engine and this killer site popped up it caught my eye and I was sold great site boys :salute:
:

I don't remember either...I must have been looking for something from the CF and come to it by accident.

Glad I did though!

Slim :salute:

A link was posted on the now offline forum from the official army page.

I was looking for any info on the CF when I was in the application process.  I typed in Canadian Army in google and ta-da!

Back