• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hi everyone!

cathtaylor

Inactive
Reaction score
;D  Just thought I'd give you all an update of how I'm doing. I'm on the merit list and from what my recruiters tell me .....that it won't take to much longer before I get a date! I'm going a little crazy waiting. There was a selection board on June 24th and another one on August 5th. So everytime the phone rings I'm running! :D I'm going Supply tech. So I'll wait and wait and wait!!!!!!!!

wait wait wait....

the selection boards are now meeting in june and august? is this specifically only for ur trade or does the board deal with all trades?

For Reg F NCM's, right now selection boards are conducted every six weeks and not all trades at the same time.  Job offers are starting to be produced from the 24 Jun 04 board.  From this last board, I know that there were a dozen people who were selected, from where I work, but I have only seen 2 job offers so far.

Don't go calling the CFRC to see if you have been selected because it is not official and is subject to change.  They will only contact those who have received a job offer.

Congarts, I hope that everything goes well and that you make it in soon :)

;DThanks Ender57 I surely hope so too! Hope everything is going fine with you too.

Cath

i heard the next selection board meets in September for the October BMQ, but the recruiting office told me to expect MY call (031 Infantry, NCM, Reg. Hamilton, Ontario) at the beginning if not middle of august.

Just keep calling the recruiting centre. ASK ASK ASK. what they gonna do, line u up and  :mg: :akimbo:

I am starting to see some Reg Force job offers come in from the June board and most of them will be going to BRT near the end of August or in September.  These offers will be presented to the applicants in the next couple of days.

MAVERICK , youre shi**ng me right ? is that what they told you about the infantry board meet ups , i sincerely hope youre right man cause i was told it was September man , gawd i wish it for you to be right . :o

ya i hope it works out man.
My recruiting centre seems to be VERY organized, i did all my tests in a week and a half, i call every monday and they give me an update... so i just hope there right and hope we both get the call.
Keep me posted on your success. My MSN is in my profile.

5 mins from me  ;D

catch me on msn

anyone else from the area?

Burlington, hamilton, oakville.

Im pretty close to that area i guess..Guelph...im going 031 Reg too..and just waiting for that damn call!! haha :P

goog luck on you all,

I also thought i wouldnt here anything till sept, but i heard yesterday and got my job offer o31 infantry to begin august 31st

Back