• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hi everyone, I have a question regarding the medical examination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

taebagh619

Inactive
Reaction score
I got contacted to do my medical test and interview and for the medical examination they said that I'll have to do a physical examination right after. This is what it says as shown in the e-mail:

MEDICAL EXAM PROCEDURE

During the medical exam, you will be asked to fill out a questionnaire on your medical history
after which you will be weighed, measured and evaluated on your visual acuity, colour
perception and hearing. This will be followed by a physical examination.

The medical examination will be carried out by a qualified individual. Examination of genitals
and breasts will not be conducted. You will be wearing your undergarments at all times
including a bra for female applicants. Please bring a pair of shorts to wear during your physical
examination. Women can also wear a t-shirt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

What does the physical examination include? Will I be doing athletic things? Let me know,

thanks!

Tarek.

Please use the Search function - this question has been previously answered in detail. 

In fact there is a whole sub-forum dedicated to this subject, with input from knowledgeable persons.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back