• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Happy Birthday Journeyman

Happy birthday, JM. Wonder how much longer before you qualify for seniors discount though ;) Have a great day.

Happy birthday, tell me again when do you start getting un-birthdays when it goes backwards?

Happy Birthday JM!  Did you wake to find more than 49 flamingoes on your lawn?  Bwahahahahaha!  >:D  Perhaps you got a really nice pair of chaps for your birthday?

beach_bum said:
Happy Birthday JM!  Did you wake to find more than 49 flamingoes on your lawn?  Bwahahahahaha!   >:D  Perhaps you got a really nice pair of chaps for your birthday?

:rofl:

If that's the case then I really hope he gets a digital camera too!! Perhaps he could start an army.ca fundraising commerative calendar for the women on this site. I'd consider buying one, perhaps.  ;D

JM....future love of my life... Happy Birthday to you!!!  :-* I'm sure you are like wine, only better with time!  ;D

;)

Hope it's a great year for you!

HAha - I didn't tell! I swear!

Happy Birthday all the same - hope it's an exciting one ;)

Happy birthday big boy!!! Don't let them get to ya, I still think you're hot.....for an old guy!!!! :-*

Imbeault said:
Happy birthday, tell me again when do you start getting un-birthdays when it goes backwards?

Well, I had my first Unbirthday last October, but its different for everyone.

Happy Birthday JM!

Happy Birthday to one of the first(and still nicest) people I met on this site!

Happy Birthday JM!  Enjoy your day. :-*

We'll celebrate when I'm next in town. 

Happy B-day, JM...hopefully there's a bit of Dragon's Breath Real when I get home this weekend!

G2G

Back