• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Grey Cup '05

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Armymedic

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Mentor
Reaction score
So who is going to win?

Being a dedicated Sask Roughrider fan (of course, born and raised on the farm, who else would I cheer for?), I am going for the West....

GOOOO Eskies

4 hours to game time and I'm not sure yet.........maybe I will wake up from this nightmare and the Argo's will be there. :crybaby:

Bruce Monkhouse said:
4 hours to game time and I'm not sure yet.........maybe I will wake up from this nightmare and the Argo's will be there. :crybaby:

Yeah i wanted the agros too, but since they are not there, i hope Montreal wins

Go Edmonton!! Nice to see my city in the Grey Cup game!

at game time the vote was 8 to 5 in favour of Edmonton.

Sean Fleming kicked a 36-yard field goal in the second round of overtime to give the Edmonton Eskimos a thrilling 38-35 win over the Montreal Alouettes in the 93rd Grey Cup.

You gotta love the Alouettes' Canadian players, they did make a difference:

Stala,
Lapointe,
Girard, and
Proulx

And not to be overshadowed, Flemming with his game winning kick.

Way to go Canada.

Curses. I was at work, and though I was at work and sneaked a few listens off a radio, it appears I missed one heck of a game. Some of the folks at cfl.ca are calling it one of the best Grey Cups ever, and apparently the Black Eyed Peas were atrocious. Of all the games I could've missed. However, how did Mike Maurer get Most Valuable Canadian?

Zartan said:
, and apparently the Black Eyed Peas were atrocious.

You didn't miss anything there.

I didn't cheer for either team, just wanted to watch a good one.  Gotta figure the first overtime Grey Cup since 1961 would be exciting, and it was.

Back