• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Got the call but have not recieved package?

• Thread starter Thread starter FiZZiKaL
  • Start date Start date
F

FiZZiKaL

Ok so, I, got accepted and offered for lcis tech to start my basic training on the 9th of november. Next Tuesday on the 27 is the day i must go to swear in. The person i was talking to on the phone was hard to understand very strong francophone accent. He said something about sending me out a information package. This was a little over two weeks ago and i still have not recieved it. Is this package important? Or, can it be sorted out and information been given to me when i go to swear in on the 27th. Anyways if anyone else is starting basic on Nov.9th let me know.

Use the phone and call the recruiting center and ask them

Often times, people will receive the package at their wearing in.  Either call or wait until Tuesday and ask in person.  Ensure you have it before BMQ.

Ok, thank you that sounds reassuring. I'll wait untill i go in. Do you think it would be ideal to wear dress pants and shirt for swearing in, or does it not matter. I guess it would be better for photos though i suppose?

I was given my offer about 2 weeks ago. The person that called me also told me he would sent out the enrolment package to my email and confirmed the address, have you checked your junk mail?

The package I received was the CFLRS Joining Instructions .pdf (which can be found on the CFLRS website), a copy of the 330-60e form (which I believe you must take wth you to BMQ and have it filled out before hand), an official offer letter, and the itinerary for my flight down to the CFRC for my swearing in. If you are not flying down or taking any other mode of transportation that the CFRC would pay for then I wouldn't worry too much about not receiving this package yet. When you go to swear in they will give you more details about BMQ and transportation to St. Jean.

The information needed for the 330-60e form, can take a bit to gather so I suggest getting a copy as soon as you can and start filling it out. It is also handy to keep a copy of a filled out form as depending on your security clearance you will have to fill it out every 5 or 10 years.

Yes, they are flying me to saint jean. Hmm, now im worried that i wont beable to go because something got lost in the mail of something well i called them and left a message on answering machine. If I dont hear from them today I will call again tomorrow.

When and where are you swearing in? also do you live near the CFRC or are they flying you down to the ceremony?

You should get your transportation instructions for St. Jean at your swearing in ceremony when you do the paperwork.

Also, the line might have been busy now, but it may not be later. Keep calling and eventually you should get someone at the front.

I, live close to an hour away from the recruiting center. The recruitment center is in Bathurst, New Brunswick. It is 4 now so the recruitment center is close i will definitely give them a call tomorrow and make sure everything is ok. But they are flying my to saint jean for starting my basic on the 9th of November that's all i know for sure. He did not explain things well and it was hard to understand him oh well, as long as its ok when i go for my swearing in.

It sounds to me like you are taking your own transportation to the CFRC for your swearing in? Keep calling but you will most likely get all the information you need when you go to swear in. Either way, See you in St. Jean :) I leave on the 14th.

Yes, that's correct I'm using my own transportation to the CFRC and the mileage is payed for. Yup, maybe i'll see you there, good luck.

JBoyd said:
I was given my offer about 2 weeks ago. The person that called me also told me he would sent out the enrolment package to my email and confirmed the address, have you checked your junk mail?

The package I received was the CFLRS Joining Instructions .pdf (which can be found on the CFLRS website), a copy of the 330-60e form (which I believe you must take wth you to BMQ and have it filled out before hand), an official offer letter, and the itinerary for my flight down to the CFRC for my swearing in. If you are not flying down or taking any other mode of transportation that the CFRC would pay for then I wouldn't worry too much about not receiving this package yet. When you go to swear in they will give you more details about BMQ and transportation to St. Jean.

The information needed for the 330-60e form, can take a bit to gather so I suggest getting a copy as soon as you can and start filling it out. It is also handy to keep a copy of a filled out form as depending on your security clearance you will have to fill it out every 5 or 10 years.

Hi folks, if you need the 330-60e form, here is the link
http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/tbsf-fsct/330-60-eng.pdf

a lot of info to gather, trust me.... :camo:

Back