• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Going to the recruiting office

rmc_wannabe

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

It's been a while since i posted, so heres the update. I've finally convinced my parents to let me join (won't be old enough to do it on my own) and i'm heading to the recruiting centre  next week.

My question is, what should i bring with me/ what should i be prepared with (document wise, and informationwise) for my visit. Anythign helps

thanks

A happy visit to the search fairy would have granted you this:

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/21101.0.html

try it nextime

If you want to apply for RMC then you should have an update transcript and a completed ROTP Questionnaire Part II completed when you go in.  The questionnaire can be found at the recruiting website.  That will get the process rolling.

kincanucks said:
If you want to apply for RMC then you should have an update transcript and a completed ROTP Questionnaire Part II completed when you go in.   The questionnaire can be found at the recruiting website.   That will get the process rolling.

Um , hehe, the plan has changed (no longer wannabe RMC), i'm going for Reg F NCM....so that changes things a wee bit.

Steve... thanks for the link...my apologies for not thinking to look .

Back