• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

German travel agency offers NAKED flights!!!!!!

CougarKing

Army.ca Fixture
Inactive
Reaction score
:o Hehehe...perhaps that other girl who posed for playboy might sign up for one of these flights!!!!  ;D

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22895813/?GT1=10755

Fly naked on nudist holiday flight
Passengers must be clothed before boarding, dress before deplaning

Reuters
updated 8:02 a.m. PT, Tues., Jan. 29, 2008
FRANKFURT - German nudists will be able to start their holidays early by stripping off on the plane if they take up a new offer from an eastern German travel firm.

Travel agency OssiUrlaub.de said it would start taking bookings from Friday for a trial nudist day trip from the eastern German town of Erfurt to the popular Baltic Sea resort of Usedom, planned for July 5 and costing 499 euros ($735).

"It's expensive, I know," managing director Enrico Hess told Reuters by phone. "It's because the plane's very small. There's no real reason why a flight in which one flies naked should be more expensive than any other."

The 55 passengers will have to remain clothed until they board, and dress before disembarking, said Hess. The crew will remain clothed throughout the flight for safety reasons.
"I wish I could say we thought of it ourselves but the idea came from a customer," Hess told Reuters by phone. "It's an unusual gap in the market."

Naturism, or "free body culture" (FKK) as it is known in Germany, was banned by the Nazis but blossomed again after the Second World War, particularly in eastern Germany.

"There are FKK hotels where you can go into the restaurants and shops naked, for example," Hess said. "For FKK fans — not that I'm one of them — it's nothing unusual."

"I don't want people to get the wrong idea. It's not that we're starting a swinger club in mid-air or something like that," he added. "We're a perfectly normal holiday company."

Copyright 2008 Reuters. Click for restrictions.
URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22895813/?GT1=10755

MSN Privacy . Legal
© 2008 MSNBC.com

CougarDaddy said:
:o Hehehe...perhaps that other girl who posed for playboy might sign up for one of these flights!!!!  ;D

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22895813/?GT1=10755

When I was first "exposed" to nude beaches in Europe, being a good Canadian boy I was all excited about the prospect of watching beautiful women lounge around suntanning in the nude.

The reality was, to say the least, disappointing.  My mind may never recover from the sight of a beach full of old "Grannies" and their husbands, with everything hangin' out on display.  It was not an uplifting experience, to say the least.  Since then, I've never gone out of my way to visit nude beaches - or nude airplanes, for that matter.

Roy Harding said:
When I was first "exposed" to nude beaches in Europe, being a good Canadian boy I was all excited about the prospect of watching beautiful women lounge around suntanning in the nude.

The reality was, to say the least, disappointing.  My mind may never recover from the sight of a beach full of old "Grannies" and their husbands, with everything hangin' out on display.  It was not an uplifting experience, to say the least.  Since then, I've never gone out of my way to visit nude beaches - or nude airplanes, for that matter.

Ah but you must admit Roy, not all the scenery was that bad..... Though my memories are much the same as you have described.......... Eventually became inured to the whole thing.......

Mmmm..... UBC & Wreck beach wasn't a dissapointment.  The co-eds were there a plenty
Also, Club Med on Paradise Island in the Bahamas..... Lovely young european skippies....

Roy - you really know how to pick your beaches.  Who made the reservations for you? Your ex?

and then there was Cyprus; n****e beach. I agree once you see your first 'grannie & pop' lounging on the beach in all their 'glory' as a young 20 year old though, one becomes quickly inured to the sites. 24 years later,  gawd, still can't get that view outta my head  :crybaby: .

2.gif
  Like it hasn't happened before......Travel Fox.  Check out the date on the article.

Rodahn said:
Ah but you must admit Roy, not all the scenery was that bad..... Though my memories are much the same as you have described.......... Eventually became inured to the whole thing.......

You're right - not ALL the scenery was that bad.  But the BAD certainly had a "de-mystifying" affect on my young mind.

Today - I choose who I see naked - and it's a short list.

geo said:
Mmmm..... UBC & Wreck beach wasn't a dissapointment.  The co-eds were there a plenty
Also, Club Med on Paradise Island in the Bahamas..... Lovely young european skippies....

Roy - you really know how to pick your beaches.  Who made the reservations for you? Your ex?

UBC, Wreck Beach, and the Bahamas aren't in Europe - which is my only exposure to such beaches.  The beaches in question were picked for me by the Army - IE, R&R locations in Cyprus and Croatia. 

I don't have an ex - I know, that makes me unmanly, but from what I can gather this lack has been a major "de-stressor" in my life.  ;)

Lol.... yeah - gotcha.

Wreck beach & the Bahamas were both business trips dontcha know.... it was tough

Cypriot beaches... umm - yes.  Most of the scenery wasn't all that scenic - but there were occasional moments of glory ;)

WRT the Mrs.... yeah - I know - still have my original Mk1 wife.  Takes a lickin and keeps on purring :)

German FKK, free body culture - once you seen one German naked, you've seen it....not always, sometimes there's something new and quite refreshing.  Especially if she gets into the whirlpool next to you at the Caracalla Therme.  But sitting next to a bunch of naked Germans on a plane, that's another matter.  While the security issue may be better (no hidden weapons or explosives) the thought of planting my guys down on a seat that untold numbers of unrestrained butt-cracks had previously enjoyed is enough to make me hestitate.

Blackadder... You bring up a point that I really, but really don't even want to think about.

geo said:
Blackadder... You bring up a point that I really, but really don't even want to think about.

And the visual that goes with the statement...... ugh.....

German nudist flight could be grounded
http://www.thelocal.de/11127/20080406/
Published: 6 Apr 08 15:16 CET
A planned and much publicized charter flight for nudists from the town of Erfurt to the Baltic Sea island of Usedom might not take place after all. The carrier appears to have gotten cold feet.

It was meant to be an occasion for nudists to let their hair down and take their pants off at 30,000 feet. Earlier this year, the Internet travel agency OssiUrlaub.de announced a textile-free flight to the Baltic Sea in July which grabbed the attention of the clothes-averse and media outlets from around the world.

The flight was sold out almost immediately.

But according to a newspaper report, the Ostfriesische Luftransport air carrier has gone back on their pledge to provide one of their airplanes for the flight.

"The carrier apparently got cold feet due to the intense public interest," Enrico Heß from OssiUrlaub.de told the Ostthüringer Zeitung newspaper.

A spokesperson for the air carrier, however, said they get hundreds of requests daily for charter flights and a special contract for a nudist trip was never negotiated.

And even I (despite my previous comment) wouldn't have minded the flight too much if all my fellow passengers looked liked those in the picture accompanying the story.

Roy Harding said:

This reminds me of a story ...

During our time in Europe when I was growing up, my mother and I used to lounge around topless just like the locals -- it was habit by the time we returned to Canada.

First summer back, I head off to Mactaquac for the day with a bunch of chums to go swimming for the day; haul off the top and jump in (I wasn't the only one, there was another girl too who'd been in Lahr at the same time) ... it took us a good 10 minutes to figure out why everyone was staring at us in disbelief. Tops went back on.

Funny thing is -- I don't recall anyone staring overseas; it was quite "normal" and accepted. Only the guys with the brush cuts would make crass comments while everyone strolled around.

I was glad to be in Ontario when the law changed -- I had a nice big pool in the back yard.  :)

My sentiments exactly Roy, tried it once and once was all it took to never venture into that territory again. Some of those German woman had more hair on their legs than I did. :o

ArmyVern said:
I was glad to be in Ontario when the law changed -- I had a nice big pool in the back yard.  :)

Around Ottawa the only females who dare exercise thier rights under Ontario law are the ones we would least want to see doing so.

Unless your pool is within full view of the public, then you always had the legal right to go topless while swimming. 

Haggis said:
Around Ottawa the only females who dare exercise thier rights under Ontario law are the ones we would least want to see doing so.

Unless your pool is within full view of the public, then you always had the legal right to go topless while swimming. 

Nah, I mowed the lawn too.  ;)

No worries ... most passerby never noticed I was female -- President of the IBBC that I am.

ArmyVern said:
Nah, I mowed the lawn too.  ;)

No worries ... most passerby never noticed I was female -- President of the IBBC that I am.

I thought it was the IBTC.... ;)

ArmyVern said:
No dear, I'm posting politically correct!!  ;D

Isn't a case of :"Or so she said " ( الكائن العاري شيء جميل جدًّا !) ?  >:D

Back