• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

FULL TIME FEILD PAY FOR COMBAT ARMS??? TRUE OR NOT TRUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

molson949

Inactive
Reaction score
DO ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE FEILD PAY FOR COMBAT ARMS OR FIELD UNITS?? THAT WILL BE FULL TIME PAY. THE ARMY LOVES TO DO JUST A FEW THINGS  FOR SOILDERS PAY SOILDERS MORE MONEY, FEED THEM FREE HOT DOGS/HAMBUGERS WITH BEER, OR GIVE THEM LEAVE BEFORE GOING ON OP OR THE FIELD FOR TRAINING. LOL

LOOKING FOR INFO ON THE FIELD PAY THING HOW MUCH IS IT GOING TO BE BACK DATED IF SO HOW LONG?? WHAT ABOUT SOILDERS THAT ARE ON T-CAT, OR LEAVE FOR WHAT REASON?? OR SOILDERS UNABLE TO GO TO THE FIELD??

DO I GET MORE NOW IF I STAY AT HOME AND NEVER GO TO THE FILED AS OTHER SOLILDERS GO TO THE FIELD?? WHAT ABOUT OP'S OVER SEAS ETC???

LOTS OF QUESTIONS LOOKING FOR A LINK OR SOME HELP

CHEERS TO ALL,

MOLSON949

My understanding, from what I have read is that it will be for field units, no back pay, and you cannot get it if you are on a category (T-CAT or P-CAT) You have to be fit to go to the field. It's supposed to be around $288 a month. It gets rid of the field pay and brings something into line with  sea and air pay! I am not sure how the reserves will work it, I am sure the gurus in Ottawa have some sort of plan for them though!
As for overseas pay, you don't get field pay, you get different incentives for that. If you did get field pay you would not be entilted to other incentives which is more than field pay. All this info is available on line just do a search (if you have computer access at work) sorry not at work this week, to find the link.

Hi Molson949,

Welcome to Army.ca.  Just wanted to ask you in the future to not use all capitals as its considered shouting on the net and can be difficult to read.

Thanks.

Staff

Covered in the following topics:
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/59267.0.html
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/58971.0.html

(Spell check is handy to  ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back