• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Frustration

Hey all,

I know this is from a few months ago but in regards to the last post about why they haven't sent your file to Toronto; when I spoke with the recruiters they informed me that my file would go to North Bay and they would prepare everything but that your file doesn't get sent to your local recruiting centre until there is a job available. They only send files to the recruiting centres that need to be processed. Your file can't be processed until there is a position/meriting option available. 

Someone correct me if I'm misunderstanding as well.

Hope you got everyone sorted out! Good Luck!!

Delaney1986 said:
Hey all,

I know this is from a few months ago but in regards to the last post about why they haven't sent your file to Toronto; when I spoke with the recruiters they informed me that my file would go to North Bay and they would prepare everything but that your file doesn't get sent to your local recruiting centre until there is a job available. They only send files to the recruiting centres that need to be processed. Your file can't be processed until there is a position/meriting option available. 

Someone correct me if I'm misunderstanding as well.

Hope you got everyone sorted out! Good Luck!!

Someone already mentioned that point about only processing an application if the position has an opening, plus the member has since been banned. RIP thread.

Back