• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Fitness test in 2 days!

Dayclone

Inactive
Reaction score
So here's the low down, I think for reserves the application process seems to be much easier maybe that's my perception but the eCFAT was okay its was difficult when it got to problem solving, the medical was a breeze basically an interview of your medical history, then you have your interview and I suggest you dress up nice because its technically a actual job interview. Afterall your applying for a job aren't you? There were a few guys in blue jeans, and I was advised not to wear blue jeans at all by my recruiter. One guy brought in a full out tux! a freaking tux! I told myself this guy is unbelieveable but he wanted to dress to impress and so he did.

Now 1 week after is my fitness test which I'm worried about. I've been working hard for the past 3 months from 3 standard pushups to 19 but I still feel inside its not good enough. I know I can do better but in two days? I don't think so. Just all I can do now is rest, and give it all my best on D-Day. Cardio wise I've been running ten minutes interval training everyday for the past 3 weeks, and bike riding on stationary for 10 minutes for the past 3 weeks. So cardio should be good, afterall I'm doing the step test which is no easier than the 20 MSR. Hand grip is easy, and situps are easy. I will let you all know how it goes, and wish me the best of luck.

Good luck!

And remember, any physical test is actually 50% mental.

Good luck indeed,

best thing you can do is shut your brain off and keep banging off pushups until the examiner tells you to stop!!!!  Im sure you will do fine!! :nod:

RTG :cdn:

Remember: a bad push up is worth nothing. Make sure you do them right.

Pace yourself, listen to instruction, get a decent sleep the night before, and drive the body.

Back