• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Facebook, Sylvain Chart

Yrys

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Any Sylvain Chart here ?

I've been invited twice by people in Facebook, as a friend.

The first one was a woman that I briefly meet at school last automn before she drop out.
I didn't reply or look into it, but as she was nice I was ok with it.

But now, I just receive an invitation by a man, Sylvain Chart, that I don't remember at all.
In fact, I'm sure I don't know him!

As his picture show him in a green army uniform, I'm wondering if he pick me up here...

(I'm not saying that he is a member of Army.ca, just that he MIGHT)

Add: change the title, put picture

Wouldn't it have been more appropriate--and more productive--to put his name in the title?

As it stands, people with nothing better to do will read this because they figure it might be something funny... the person you're looking for might not. It's a lot harder to miss a post with your name on it.

Did you also send him a message through facebook to ask who he is, or check his friends list to see if you have any in common?

I've send a message through facebook (had to register, sigh).

I've look into his profil, noting ring.

In his '' I've added you as a friend on Facebook...'' mail, it's says that he had 2 friends,
but I'm new to that thing, I can't seem to find where they are...

His work is ''LCIS 227'' , what is that?

Add: forget my last question, did a search on it here...

ok so you werent registered when you got the email. which means that chart guy already had your email address. When you send invites you must have that persons email before hand. He must be a friend of a friend or something. Ask your friends.

None of my friends use that email adress.

I used it for Internet purpose (internet website, concours, etc).

News : he send me an email with
I have you in my contact list. Are you close to the military, MP?

then
oupps just saw your email... we talked some time ago on MIRC and then MSN

I never used MIRC, and only once MSN with that email address... Anyhow, he must mix me....

Back