• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

extra kit

• Thread starter Thread starter simcoe foresters
  • Start date Start date
S

simcoe foresters

Hey guys just wondering what types of extra kit can be helpful( Knives or something)

thanks  :army:

For anybody  who goes to the field I recommend a polar fleece sleeping bag liner.

Funny...

I'm the only guy I know with a picture of Britney Spears under plastic in his FMP...

For rad ex's, I usually throw in a Maxim or a Stuff magazine. Good reading for those long overnight shifts... usually stolen by somone during the day (Always eventually reapears)...

Nothing like turning around for a second to fiddle with the radio, and turning back to find a colonel sitting there thumbing through your magazine... "Uh, sir, I was reading that..."

Just a Sig Op said:
Yeah, but you get a new one for free in every IMP...
Yes but I'v never had a lexan one melt wile stiring my coffee.

You've had the IMP ones melt while stirring your coffee?

I'll be honest, I usually use a pen to stir my coffee (Actually, sharpie markers make the best coffee stirrers, as they're totally sealed on the end opposite the tip, but usually it's whatever writing implement I'm using), but that I can recall, I've never heard anyone complain about the spoons... perhaps I've just been lucky...

I've been debating on buying one of those MEC sporks to solve the mess weapon problems.Any reviews?

I bought some dental tools at the flea market for less than $10.00. They work awsome for cleaning the hard to reach areas of my rifle.

A couple of "eclipse" lights is an excellent piece of kit when a flashlight is too much or if you whant to travel light.

I've been debating on buying one of those MEC sporks to solve the mess weapon problems.Any reviews?

Maybe your mess should hire some security and metal detectors?  ;D

You would think they might put a fork in, or replace the spoon with a spork in the Imps, make it easier to eat some of the meals

Why? Everything in the IMPs can either be eaten with a spoon... if you haven't learned to carve a ham steak with a spoon, you haven't eaten enough IMPs. A spork just promotes dripping.

Back