• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Enrollment Questions!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soloripper99

Inactive
Reaction score
Greetings,

Here is my situation. I was born here in Canada but went back to Malaysia when I was 3 years old and stayed there for 10 solid years with my parents. Now it has been about 5 years since I have returned from Malaysia and now residing with my aunt who is my legal guardian. I am in my final year in high school, turning 18 in the first week of April (17 years old). Now I am going to apply to enter the Regular Force as an Infantry Soldier. I am physically fit, the JTF2 Minimum physical requirement is no problem for me, and no severe medical history (free of illnesses and etc), no criminal background, I am clean as a whistle (Thank God :) ).

My question is:
- What are the chances of me entering the Infantry as a Soldier?
- How long is the waiting period for the application to go through assuming I ace the CFAT, medical and PT?
- Are there anything else that I should know or be aware of?

I'd search the forums, mate.   
Been answered before, Infantry is full.   
Waiting periods vary, mine took 5 months or so. (P RES) 
Yes, Search bar is your friend.

Cheers.

I did extensive searches everywhere, I seem to be clued out. I can't seem to find out what it is that I am suppose to expect if I am going to apply to enter the Infantry. I even tried the search bar, I simply couldn't find anything. Any other suggestions?

Regards.

Seeing as you've only been registered on the site for about 2 hours and have done so much research....

Read this forum you posted in.

Another thing, go to your local recruiting center. They can answer all your concerns regarding your application.

The Army.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back