• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DND partnership with TPS?

darcy175

Inactive
Reaction score
i am a reservist as well as a volunteer with the Toronto Police Service ( while in school) and by my school they are building a new training and education facility. in the diagram on the TPS webstie ( enclosed at the bottom) it has designated a spot for DND, can anyone elaborate on what kind of partnership this would be ?
http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/training/newfacility.php
Thanks
Tyrus

AFAIK, and there's a little bit of grapevine in this so take my comments with a grain of salt....

This facility is to be a joint use facility between TPS and the Toronto Scottish Regiment.

Some of the training facility one sees at the south end of the complex is TPS and DND shared..or... depending on who one listens to ... primarily DND with a surge for TPS as required. The portion labelled 'DND' one sees in the same area is DND dedicated.

Other lodger units may be included I am only aware of the TSR connection.... I expect lurking TorScots may sort me out on this...

Back