• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Courses...

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil27

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey, I was recently enrolled to ROTP at University of Windsor in Ontario, but I have a few questions regarding the courses ill be attending during the summer months.
1)what are the courses and lenght?
2)what happends if you fail a course while at school, like whats the criteria that you have to meet while at school?
3)having military experience will i find the courses to be like similiar army courses?
4)will the plan help cover software that i need for classes?

thanks

phil27 said:
...1)what are the courses and lenght?...
...3)having military experience will i find the courses to be like similiar army courses?...

What trade have you enrolled as?  What is your previous military experience?

When asking questions like this, you should give as much background knowledge as possible to ensure they can be answered.  As well, filling out your profile will also help people on the site know where you are coming from, and therefore how to respond related on your current and past positions.

Do a search...There is plenty of information on this subject.

To get  you started:

You will first do IAP which, at the time I did it, was 9 weeks.
Then you will do BOTP which is 5 weeks.

From there it is trade dependant.

If you fail a course at school you will have a set procedure to follow, which your SEM will inform you of.  The only criteria you have is to get a degree.

If you have previous military experience, you will know that military is like military is like military (figure it out).

Any REQUIRED materials you need for the class are reimbursed.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back