• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Costco Essential

tomahawk6

Army.ca Legend
Inactive
Reaction score
Costco is selling giant bottles of ready to drink Margaritas.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/costco-is-selling-giant-ready-to-drink-margaritas/ar-BB13KItI?ocid=spartanntp

tomahawk6 said:
Costco is selling giant bottles of ready to drink Margaritas.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/costco-is-selling-giant-ready-to-drink-margaritas/ar-BB13KItI?ocid=spartanntp

Dude! Costco in Canada doesn't sell liquor. You're just teasing us with this.

:cheers:

garb811 said:

winds_13 said:
There are Costco Liquor Stores in Alberta :)

:facepalm: Of course they'd all be in Alberta. Unfortunately I'm a resident of temperance leaning Ontario. We only got beer in supermarkets within the last two years.

I see they even have the Margarita. (This is where I'd put the "I'm jealous" emoji if we had one)

FJAG said:
Dude! Costco in Canada doesn't sell liquor. You're just teasing us with this.

Don't know about liquor in Canada generally, but they have a pretty impressive selection of beers and, especially, wines, here in Quebec's COSTCOs

Oldgateboatdriver said:
Don't know about liquor in Canada generally, but they have a pretty impressive selection of beers and, especially, wines, here in Quebec's COSTCOs

Not here in Ontario. Best we can do is wine making kits. There are limited licences to sell beer in grocery stores but to the best of my knowledge Costco here hasn't applied.

There was talk last year of Costco expanding it's liquor service to Saskatchewan but I don't know if that has actually happened. Based on the Costco Canada Liquor website it hasn't.

I know Quebec has generally a more permissive system and to a large extent, the Ford government sees the Quebec model as the one it wants to head towards. We still have a limitation to some extent from a very one-sided, ten-year agreement that the previous provincial Liberal government signed with the Beer Store in 2015 that continued a near monopoly that the Beer Store has/had over the sale of beer in the province (Liquor is even more tightly controlled through the LCBO). With luck we'll get there some day. One thing about the Ford system of allowing beer through grocery stores is that the variety of craft beers has really taken off here.

They sell alcohol in Alberta, including if you can stomach it, Kirkland brand rye whisky 🥃 🤮

CloudCover said:
They sell alcohol in Alberta, including if you can stomach it, Kirkland  barrel wash brand rye whisky 🥃 🤮

FTFY  ;D

CloudCover said:
They sell alcohol in Alberta, including if you can stomach it, Kirkland brand rye whisky 🥃 🤮

Their whisky is un-good, but their vodka went toe to toe with Grey Goose in taste tests and beat it.

“un-good” - I love it! Next time you’re around here, I’ve got some Okanagan Spirits Whisky and Vodka! Cheers!!

Haha Costco liquor.. they were the guys selling the  barrels of Jack weren't they?

Was tempted to buy one as a joke for the brother in law who loves Jack Daniels.. but apparently a $9,000~ joke is not allowed.. wife said :(

Yeah.. sorry random fact of the day.. the thread had me laughing remembering this lol.
Abdullah

Back