• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

compulsory occupation reassignment

geeno

Inactive
Reaction score
hello,
Im in the rotp right now for engineering and I was iven the option of requesting a COR.  Does this mean im likely to get reassigned.  The reason it was offered was because my marks in engineering are not so good.  So would it be more likely the CF switch me to another MOC in which I can study in a different program or is it more likely for them to say, to bad your stuck with what your doing?

And how long could this take, I sent in a MEMO today.

Certain occupations require specific Degrees. Thus, if you are currently in an occupation that requires an engineering degree and you are failing, you would be required to change occupations. 

The length of time it takes to be re-assigned varies.  Are you at RMC or a civilian university?

Have you been told what occupations you are eligible to apply for?

I go to civi u.  Yes thats exactly whats happening.  I havent been told what's available but my academic counsellor made it sound like I would remain in the combat arms.  So do you think it's pretty much a guarante that I will be allowed to switch occupations and therefor degrees?

So you will be offerred Infantry, Artillery or Armoured and you will have to switch to a different study programme.  Something easy like History or Arts,

Back