• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Compassionate release

arkan

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi,

I may have to get out for family reasons. Would a compassionate release lead to an IRP move? I have signed a short term service 6 years ago and I no longer owe time to the forces.

Where can I get any information about compassionate release. I have not found much on DWAN.

Thanks

arkan

Have you talked this over with your chain of command and your unit orderly room?

No.

We,`re currently looking at many options. Someone brought up this "compassionate release" that I had never heard about. If I asked it online it`s because I don't really want to bring it up to the OR at this time.

tx

things are already on the go with the social worker....just need to know the big picture before making any decision.

arkan said:
things are already on the go with the social worker....just need to know the big picture before making any decision.

A big decision like this should always involve your CoC...for some reason it annoys them when things like this come out of nowhere....

And you looked here http://www.admfincs.forces.gc.ca/admfincs/subjects/cfao/015-02_e.asp?

Back