• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Challenge Coin

Inactive
Reaction score
Good day friends.

This is likely a longshot, but I was wondering if anyone has information on the company who manufactured the Canadian Military challenge coins.

Specifically, my coin, which was unfortunately stolen, was from Alert NWT (BPS), and I understand that coin manufactureres always keep their templates of each coin they make.

Much obliged for your help, pardner.

JB

CoinForce.com is the one that does ours.  Give them a call, see if they did yours!

Max

Much obliged for your laser-quick reply, Max.

I gave 'em a try but they have not been around as long as I hoped, since my coin was from '91.

Again, thanks for your input, Max... wish I had some artwork to give to these folks though.

Best regards,

Jim Buchan

If the Chosen Frozen still get coins, the odds are that they still use the same manufacturer.  Drop a line to the camp sergeant-major and ask. What's the worst that can happen?

http://www.afpp-international.com/coins.html

They do alot of the Canadian military Challenge coins, Hillier and Natynczyk  had their coins made there.

Plus, the RSM Of ONE OF THE NEATEST REGIMENTS AROUND :D

dileas

tess

Back